Italy is an enchanting country of colour and contrast. Magnificent architecture, great food and wine, inspiring arts, classic hilltop towns all continue to entice visitors every year…
Natural And Cultural Factors
- Abundance of culture, history and magnificent architecture.
- Stunning variation in natural beauty, from lakes, mountains and lush vegetation to rugged or sandy beaches.
- Warm Mediterranean climate.
- Recreational activities to cater for all needs, from skiing, hiking or beach holidays to sightseeing and cultural activities.
- Dream lifestyle, modern systems and friendly people make Italy an easy relocation destination.
- No capital gains tax on profits from Italian property, creating maximum returns on investment.
- Possibility to cut purchase costs in half by becoming a resident.
- Prices remain relatively low, compared to many EU destinations.
- Capital growth of 20% per year in some locations. Many new markets in Italy still remain undiscovered and ripe for investment.
- Possibility to renovate beautiful old Italian houses into fabulous residences that earn high rent in peak season.
- Italy is at the hub of the low cost flights revolution, forever enhancing its strong tourist industry.
- The Italian government offers investors grants to reform rural.
- Italy has pioneered property tax reforms, offering great opportunities for the rural renovator, including substantial VAT discounts.
- EU member country.
- Economic and political security.
- Only 2 ¼ hours direct flying time from UK.
Italy’s booming and ever expanding tourist industry is a clear indicator of a healthy investment climate. Latest price rises in key locations of Italy were around 22% last year while Italian property remains relatively cheap compared with many other EU countries.
Flying to Italy has been revolutionized by budget airlines, so wherever you choose to invest, your property will be readily accessible. Variety in property type and prices are an added advantage, making Italy an ideal investment for a second or holiday home destination. A gradual move away from the more popular destinations towards some more hidden investment hotspots is the current trend while today property in southern regions such as Calabria is well regarded as a highly promising investment.